Fundraising from the Community for BAME projects and organisations
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Community fundraising is about getting people involved, and supporting those individuals who want to support you. It is a powerful tool for reaching out and engaging with new supporters, as
Community fundraising is about getting people involved, and supporting those individuals who want to support you. It is a powerful tool for reaching out and engaging with new supporters, as well as a good source of income. This half day intensive workshop is packed with hints and tips to help you engage with your visitors and supporters, and to encourage them to raise funds for your project or cause.
Who is this course for?
This is great course for staff and volunteers involved in fundraising and creating awareness at a local level and who want to maximise support from the community.
What are the learning Outcomes?
On completion of this workshop, you will be expected to be able to:
1. Define community fundraising and understand the role of community fundraising within the overall fundraising portfolio
2. Understand the range of community fundraising products that are available
3. Understand the importance and role of volunteers to community fundraising
4. Understand the motivations of volunteers and how to ensure successful working relationships are created and maintained
5. Understand the importance of measuring impact and reporting success of your community fundraising projects
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm GMT
Brunel House. 2 Fitzalan Road. Cardiff CF24 0EB