AVOCADO+ Charity/Enterprise Accelerator Programme (Dec 2018 - Aug 2019)
Concessions for small charities and social enterprises
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Our accelerator programme is the only one of its kind in the United Kingdom, supporting black led charities and social enterprises. We know these organisations face numerous unique challenges; often
Our accelerator programme is the only one of its kind in the United Kingdom, supporting black led charities and social enterprises. We know these organisations face numerous unique challenges; often it takes many years to gain momentum and build capacity in spite of the great need that they are meeting.
But rest assured you are not alone and we are here to help! If you are an early stage startup (less than 3 years or receives less than £50,000 annual income) with at least one founder of African or Caribbean origin, looking to grow and become funding ready, we can help you!
Accepted organisations will receive:
- A Diagnostic Review of your organisation and bespoke development plan
- Four Intensive Training Sessions on:
- Developing your strategy and case for support
- Fundraising from multiple income streams
- Writing successful funding applications and demonstrating Impact to funders
- Developing good finance processes and preparing your annual report
- Support to perfect your elevator pitch
- Introductions to and guidance from key grant makers and fundraising experts
- Funding application support and review
- Access to fundraising networks and events
- Lifetime membership of the AVOCADO alumni community
FEES: RAA/Money4Youth Accelerator is an equity free programme, but in return we expect absolute commitment to the training dates, outputs and mentoring sessions.
The cost for accepted companies, thanks to our great funders and sponsors who help subsidise the programme, is £1,000 for the 1-Year programme per person. Every additional person pays £500 (max 4 people per organisation).
Please note that applications to this programme are compulsory. For an application form, click here to email us.
December 1 (Saturday) - August 31 (Saturday)